Policies and Conditions
Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy and Copyright Infringement
The following information pertains to policies and procedures of Teleios Training Center (TTC). It is your responsibility to be familiar with these policies.
Generally, online training course orders are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer. We MAY approve a refund/transfer request provided the Student meets the following requirements:
1. The Student MUST notify us of their desire to transfer or cancel IN WRITING within 24-hours of placing the online order. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL requests are NOT accepted) to following address: email@example.com AND;
2. The Student must NOT HAVE EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM training TIME ALLOWED for ANY online course:
Transfers: ALL Transfer requests MUST be made within 24-Hours of placing your order. We will ONLY approve transfer requests if the Student has not EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM time allotted. You may transfer your registration fee to a course of equal or lesser value. The tuition difference will NOT be refunded for transfers INTO a course of LESSER value. Transfers to courses of GREATER value must include payment of additional tuition with the transfer request. If the request is made AFTER 24-hours OR the student has completed MORE THAN the MAXIMUM allotted training time (indicated above) your tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another student.
- Students have 365days (1 year) to complete each online course.
- Student will automatically be dropped from a course after 30 days of inactivity and will be ineligible for a refund.
- Orders placed with a “Corporate Account” or “Discount Code” or any other type of promotion or discount are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Students SHALL NOT edit, modify, use, copy, transmit, display or redistribute any of TTC’s content in any way without prior written approval.
The unauthorized copying, sharing or distribution of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. It is a violation of federal law, the Copyright Act, and of the Code of Student Conduct. Students who infringe a copyright are subject to disciplinary action under the Code of Student Conduct, up to and including expulsion. Employees may be subject to disciplinary action ranging in severity from a warning up to and including termination of employment.
In addition, penalties for copyright infringement include civil and criminal penalties. In general, anyone found liable for civil copyright infringement may be ordered to pay either actual damages or “statutory” damages affixed at not less than $750 and not more than $30,000 per work infringed. For “willful” infringement, a court may award up to $150,000 per work infringed. A court can, in its discretion, also assess costs and attorneys’ fees. For details, see Title 17, United States Code, Sections 504, 505.
Willful copyright infringement can also result in criminal penalties, including imprisonment of up to five years and fines of up to $250,000 per offense.
Copyright Infringement Reporting:
To report copyright infringements of TTC's Website, please notify:
Vice President and Chief Information Officer
P.O. Box 2752
Gilbert AZ 85299
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgCourse Extension Policy:
- Students have 365 days from the date of registration to complete an online course. No extensions will be granted.
- Expired courses, or students who FAIL their final exam (see below) are NOT eligible for credit or refund of any kind, regardless of time spent in the course or time remaining.
- All online courses have a final exam. Students must receive a passing grade to be issued a certificate of completion.
Students will be given 3 attempts to pass their final examination. If a student FAILS a final exam 3 times, they will be required to re-enroll in the course, pay all tuition and complete all course (including time) requirements if they want to take the course online a second time. There is no credit or partial discount for failed exams or re-registration.